Email attachments are not currently acknowledged in the Street Contxt platform. The files would need to be hosted at the client's end and linked in the email in order to be tracked in the metrics as a "Click".
Articles in this section
- Best Practices For Email Deliverability
- How are our Engagement Analytics Calculated?
- How do I allow other people to send email to my distribution list?
- Are attachments counted as "opens" or "clicks"?
- Why is my email "downloaded in Plain Text" when my clients view it on their mobile device?
- I just received my own copy of the Tracked Email I just sent. Why is the tracked email address showing in the "To: " field?
- Can I cc other people when sending to a distribution?
- Why did this person receive my email? I didn't send it to them. Their address isn't listed in my Distribution or Contact list.
- Can an email be recalled if it's been sent to the wrong distribution list?
- Why isn't the graphic I inserted in the body of my email showing after I send?