Open Rate (OR)
The percentage of emails that were opened. The average open rate is around 15-20%.
Unique Opens / Total Delivered = Open Rate
Click Rate (CR)
The number of links clicked divided by the amount of opened emails. Example: If 100 people received an email, and 10 of those people opened it, and 5 of those 10 people clicked on a link, the click rate is 50%. (5 / 10 = 0.5). We see an average Click Rate of about 5-7%.
Unique Clicks / Unique Opens = Click Rate
A forward is not tracked by Street Contxt when a recipient clicks “Forward” on their mail clients.
We indicate a forward has taken place when we have verified both of the following points:
- an open is recorded.
- the IP address the open is generated from is owned by a company that we've identified as not related to the original recipient’s company
We’re able to do this by comparing millions of data points we’ve gathered from across the street to pinpoint opens at specific companies.
- Read - Opening an email for greater than 16 seconds.
- Preview - Opening an email for less than 16 seconds.
- Opened - Opened on a mail client where read times are not possible to track.
Contact / Client Reports
- The unique number of recipients who received content.
- The count of content producers sending content to your clients.
- The unique pieces of content sent to your clients. If a recipient received two identical copies of research, we would add one to the Delivery Count.
- The count of Recipients who opened an email.
- The sum of all opens. Includes repeated opens.
- The count of emails where a link click occurred.
- The sum of all link clicks. Including repeated clicks.