During the first few days of using Street Contxt, there's a ton of new information to take in. We hope this page can be a reference to help you get you up and running at full speed in no time.
How we Calculate our Stats
Open Rate (OR) is the percentage of people who opened your email. We find this by the number of opened emails divided by the number of deliveries.
Click Rate (CR) is the number of links clicked divided by the amount of opened emails.
Example: If 100 people received an email, and 10 of those people opened it, and 5 of those 10 people clicked on a link, the click rate is 50%. (5 / 10 = 50%)
Forwards - We track forwards not by being able to know when someone hits the forward button but instead when an open is generated by an email owned by a company who is not related to the initial recipient's firm. We're able to do this by comparing millions of data points we've gathered from across the Street to pinpoint opens at specific firms.
Click here to see a full list of all of our stats
Want your Team Members to Send to Your Lists?
No problem! Just let us know:
1) Which lists
2) Co-workers' email addresses
3) If you want those emails to be viewed by recipients as yourself or from the person who is hitting send.
Just a heads up - we can do this on a per-distribution list basis, so reach out to our team whenever you need a change.
How to Ask More Questions
You can find answers and learn more in a few places, so choose what best for you:
1) Chat with us in-app on Street Contxt 630am to 6pm EST Monday to Friday
2) Email us anytime at email@example.com
3) Search the Knowledgebase for immediate answers, tips and info. Just hit the big question mark in the top right-hand corner of the website or head click the link here