During the first few days of using Street Contxt, there's a ton of new information to take in. We hope this page can be a reference to help you get you up and running at full speed in no time.
How we Calculate our Metrics
Open Rate (OR) is the percentage of people who opened your email. We find this by the number of opened emails divided by the number of deliveries.
Click Rate (CR) is the number of links clicked divided by the amount of opened emails.
Example: If 100 people received an email, and 10 of those people opened it, and 5 of those 10 people clicked on a link, the click rate is 50%. (5 / 10 = 50%)
Forwards are indicated when we have verified both of the following points:
- an open is recorded.
- the IP address the open is generated from is owned by a company that we've identified as not related to the original recipient’s company
We’re able to do this by comparing millions of data points we’ve gathered from across the street to pinpoint opens at specific companies.
Click here to see a full list of our metrics and the definitions of each.
Want your Team Members to Send to Your Lists?
No problem! All you need to provide is:
- the team member's name and email address.
- the list(s) they'll be sending to.
- whether or not the emails they send to your lists(s) should still indicate yourself as the sender.
To set up, follow the steps detailed here.
How to Ask More Questions
You can find answers and learn more in a few places, so choose what best for you:
- Live Chat with our Help Desk in-app from 0630 to 1800 EST, Monday to Friday.
- Email us anytime at email@example.com
- Search our Help Center for immediate answers, tips and info. Just hit the big question mark in the top right-hand corner of the website or head click the link here.