- In your account, click Reports in the header.
- A Team Client Engagement tab will be displayed below the header.
What Insights Does This Report Provide?
This data will help you understand who is engaging and not engaging with your content. With this information, you can:
- Map readership data to commissions: export your report to see who is reading your content and leveraging your firm’s intellectual capital, but not trading.
- Analyze which employees drive readership across specific clients: select a client to understand which of your employees and teams are driving the most engagement.
- Measure client engagement: sort by Open Rate, Click Rate, Forwards or Deliveries to determine your highest and lowest engaged clients. Zero in on date ranges for more targeted insights on your clients.
For a complete definition of each data point provided in this report, go to How Our Readership Analytics Are Calculated.
If someone has moved away from your team, you'll still see their engagement in your report as long as you're filtered into a date range they connected with your clients. Reach out to our to our Support team to make sure you're viewing the most up to date version of your team.
Think this feature would be useful but don't have it turned on? Let your Account Manager know and we'll take care of the rest.