Team managers can view readership data for all members of their team, on a per-email or per-client basis. In order to view this data, you must have Manager permissions enabled for your account (to activate, please contact your Account Executive).
- In your account, click Reports in the header.
- Tabs for Emails by Team and Clients By Team will be displayed below the header.
How Are These Reports Useful?
This data will help you understand who is engaging and not engaging with your content. With this information, you can:
- Map readership data to commissions: export your report to see who is reading your content and leveraging your firm’s intellectual capital, but not trading.
- Analyze which employees drive readership across specific clients: select a client to understand which of your employees and teams are driving the most engagement.
- Measure client engagement: sort by Open Rate, Click Rate, Forwards or Deliveries to determine your highest and lowest engaged clients. Zero in on date ranges for more targeted insights on your clients.
For a complete definition of each data point provided in this report, go to Readership Data - Definitions.
If someone has moved away from your team, you'll still see their engagement in your report as long as you're filtered into a date range they connected with your clients. Reach out to our to our Help Desk to make sure you're viewing the most up to date version of your team.