Users can view readership data (opens/clicks, etc.) over time for all of their contacts, on a per-email or per-contact basis.
- In your account, click Reports in the header.
- Links for Emails and Contacts will be displayed in the top left-hand corner below the header.
The data under either tab can be filtered by Date Range. Emails data can also be filtered by Distribution List or Subject by simply typing a keyword from either into the Search window.
Stats are calculated and updated on a nightly basis. For a complete definition of each data point provided in this report, go to Readership Data - Definitions.
How Are These Reports Useful?
- This data helps users understand who their most/least engaged clients are so they can determine where to focus their efforts. They can follow up with the least engaged users to determine how they may serve them better, or clean them off of their distribution lists.
- When visiting a client, they want to understand who is engaged and who isn’t so that they can have a more targeted conversation about the services they provide.
- Users can also share this data with their manager to keep them updated on how their clients are doing or with colleagues to educate them about the clients that they both cover.