Each list you create has a corresponding email alias address. Sending email to this one, single address will deliver the email to every contact on the list. To obtain this address:
- Click into Manage Lists (top header).
- Locate the list you wish to send to from the left-side menu bar (under Pinned Lists or Your Lists) and click into it.
- Click the Email List button, which will open a blank email in your mail client pre-populated with the alias address in the "To:" field.
If you've already composed your email, you can also copy and paste the alias address for your list using one of the following methods:
- Click the copy icon to the immediate right of the Email List button, then paste the address into the "To:" field of your email.
- Click the Send Permissions tab, where you can view and copy the address, then paste into the "To:" field of your email.
If you're sending to multiple lists at the same time, you can do so by simply copying/pasting the alias address for each list into the "To:" field.
In addition to your static lists, you can send a one-off tracked email to a select group of contacts by following the steps detailed here.
After sending your email, you can track the engagement data recorded from your contacts in real-time on your dashboard. From there, you can obtain deeper insights into how your contacts are engaging with it.