The reporting featured under the Reports tab provides insight into who is viewing your content, what your client base is interested in and which way their engagement is trending.
Using this information, you can tailor your content to the engaged clients and target the lesser engaged with follow ups. The data from these reports will allow you to impact content decisions, inform coverage decisions and frame consumption conversations.
User Quarterly Performance
Provides a snapshot of the overall performance of your content across all of your lists and contacts.
Quarterly Client Consumption
Review the readership by a specific firm. See how they're consuming your content and which way their engagement is trending.
The featured data on these user reports includes:
- Deliveries - the total number of emails delivered.
- Open Rate - the percentage of emails delivered that have been opened.
- Contacts & Firms Covered - the unique firms and contacts that your content was sent to . This allows you to break down your content subscribers to see which firms are receiving your content.
- Tickers Opened - which emails are the most opened broken down by stock tickers featured in the content. This allows you to view what content your clients are interested in and what they tend to open.
- Clients by Opens - which firms are opening your content the most often.
- Clients by Contact Covered - which firms contain the most contacts you send to.
*NOTE: if you need to have these reports turned on for your account, please contact our Help Desk.
Take a deep dive into how your team is performing with a specific firm. You can find the most engaged contacts at a firm, gauge the kind of relationship the team has with a firm, or gain understanding on any personnel shuffling or changes in client outreach efforts have had an effect on engagement.
This data will show which users are driving what portion of engagement for specific clients covered by your team. You'll understand at a high level who a team covers and where engagement is being created. Allowing you to set high level benchmarks for teams to establish trends over time, as well as capture the delta of client engagement vs. which clients have the most contact touch points.