Clicking Contacts in the top header will display your contacts' recent readership data (by default, the total readership is shown for the past 30 days). You can filter the results further by entering appropriate keywords in the search window (contact name, email or company)
NOTE: If you export the data on this page (click Export in the top-right corner), the downloaded file will also include a column for each contact's email address.
For a complete definition of each data point provided in this report, go to Readership Data - Definitions.
Clicking into a contact on this page will take you to its corresponding Contact Insights page. You can also export a csv file of this data by clicking the Export button in the top-right corner.
NOTE: For whatever lists you select from the dropdown at the top of the table (including "All Lists", the data on this page will cover ALL email sent to the contacts, including email from users your lists have been shared with.
The Instant Insights bar on the right-hand side of the page provides additional, aggregate insights to help you strategize and prioritize client follow-up. Click here for more details.
How is this data useful?
- This data helps users understand who their most/least engaged clients are so they can determine where to focus their efforts. They can follow up with the least engaged users to determine how they may serve them better, or clean them off of their lists.
- When visiting a client, they want to understand who is engaged and who isn’t so that they can have a more targeted conversation about the services they provide.
- Users can also share this data with their manager to keep them updated on how their clients are doing or with colleagues to educate them about the clients that they both cover.
Clicking the Remove Inactive Contacts at the top of the table will remove all of the contacts that have recently bounced back emails (click here for more details on Bounces).
NOTE: To view a list of all your inactive contacts follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Manage Lists
- Click on the My Contacts list
- Click the Inactive filter